September 16th, 2021
Masks (effective September 4, 2021):
- Masks are required throughout the indoor facilities, including change rooms.
- Masks are not required while participating in physical activity (ie. on-ice).
Spectators – Indoor Facilities (effective September 16, 2021):
- Red Dutton arena – 0 Spectators permitted (due to construction, spectators are not permitted for the Red Dutton arena).
- Joe Phillips arena – 40 Spectators permitted, must be physically distanced by 2m.
- Dryland Training – 0 Spectators permitted (there is not a separate area for spectators).
- Curling Facility – Spectators permitted in lounge, up to the number of chairs provided.
Indoor Facilities – Youth rentals (effective September 16, 2021):
- Screening for symptoms before entering the facility.
- Maintain 2m distance, except when engaged in physical activity.
- Wear a mask, except when engaged in physical activity.
- Change room capacity has been decreased, allowing 7 participants per change room; it is recommended participants come dressed and ready to play.
Indoor Facilities –Adult rentals (effective September 20, 2021):
- To participate in indoor physical activity, adults can provide proof of vaccination (September 20 to Oct 25, proof of single dose; after October 25, proof of double vaccination).
- Adults can show proof of a negative rapid test within 72 hours of facility rental, tests must be privately paid for and not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- Adults can provide documentation of a medical exemption.
- Can continue with no restrictions.